#SocalledWomensMarch
This March consisted mostly of people with nothing better to do, than wallow in a sea of bitter, chaotic, vulgar estrogenic wailing. While the hard working courageous women, were busy taking care of their families and trying to propel this country forward. These are the conscious women of America, who refuse to bad mouth and denigrate it's highest office. These are the ones who refuse to be seduced by thrash that passes for entertainment and decided to raise their families on good traditional American values that made us a great nation.
Having seen the confusion and looking at so-called "Celebs'" speeches, I was appalled by how horrible the diction and delivery was. It was truly uninspiring in any form and made me wonder if any of these people ever entered a High School. The more I listened to Mad Donna in particular, I realized how Juvenile and bitter she is. This was so sad, because I actually listened to her music in the 80's. It made me wonder. But then I realized, I owe it to youth filled indiscretion. And I took solace in the fact, that music production involves a multitude of people and she was just the face or expression of people who had some real talent.
I also realized that baiting is one of the most over used strategies of the Dems . Whether it be race baiting or women issues baiting or crime baiting, it is just sides of the same coin. It also reaffirmed the number one principle of Democratic Party: Appeal to their emotions, then fill them with "Hope" and "Aspirations" and give them nothing! Unlike the Republican principle: Strap boots up & go get yours. Fight & never give up. If you lost, respect the process, dust your pants of & move on.
Finally, seeing some of the non performing journalists at the march, the same ones who couldn't predict if an apple falls under the tree, I realized something. That I want to be a journalists/commentator when I grow up. Because it is the only job, where you perform your job horribly and still get to keep it.
No comments:
Post a Comment